Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The One with the second John Mayer




I haven't figured out how to post a picture and text.. working on that.. but until then.. I'll just do double :) Last night Will, Anna, Emily, Scott, Matt, Sarah Beth, Brian, and I were in the same room with JOHN MAYER! Amazing concert.. It was will's birthday/valentine's celebration :) We stopped by the polo outlet before heading to BJCC Auditorium (can't ever pass up polo).. then headed to chipotle's for supper, which was surprisingly very good. I did, however, forget that it was February and left my jacket in Pontotoc.. the walk from the car to the concert nearly killed me! But John was definitely worth it. Even though he didn't play a few necessary classics.. still is probably the favorite concert so far :) Will, Anna, Bug(Emily), and I all got matching tshirts.. pretty excited about that. All I can say is... March 19: John Mayer in Memphis!!


No comments:

Post a Comment