Friday, February 12, 2010

The One with the Everyday Life

So I've finally had time to see my wonderful family this week! With soccer and school I've been just about too busy for my own good! God has blessed me SO much with a loving family that is always there for me :) I reminisced with my aunt and uncle and ate wheat thins by the fire at my grandparents house.. (Wheat thins are my favorite snack ever, btw, and a must-have when I go to Mimi and Didi's) For those that don't know, my little cousin Will is already totally handsome and amazing at every sport(and no that's not biased!) and my BEAUTIFUL cousin Haley is a softball star that loves to ride around and sing in the car with me :) My parents, wonderful as they are, have lately been repelling technology.. for example, a knife in a paper shredder and hours spent on a new computer.. hopefully getting ready for the tough life of a facebooker! Love them all!





I stopped by Felicia Pollard's Second Grade class today to see my "sister" and ended up helping a Valentine's party! (and yes, I benefited from the miles of sugar the kids brought to share:)) While it was wonderful to see her and catch up, my self confidence was tested as a second grade kid smarted off to me! I mean really, kids these days! haha I was all irritated about it until I realized.. I was letting a second grader fire me up... Who knew Valentine's day could be so difficult??

Tonight the "drug store girls" (Montgomery Drugs Pharmacy, that is) went out to Red Lobster! Soooo much fun: Anna Russell, Brooke Russell, Emily McCord, and Ashley Wing are great co-workers/friends! We went through about three baskets of cheese biscuits and got honked at in the Starbucks drive-through.. what a night ;) p.s. Starbucks late at night= no sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment