Monday, February 8, 2010

The One with Late Night Coffee

Only had a blog for what? four hours? I'm liking it though! I drank a starbucks frappuccino wayyyy too late and no one is awake for me to talk to.. therefore I, being the very cool person that I am, decided to talk to my blog :) I obviously don't believe in sleep anymore... but I get to see John Mayer tomorrow!!! Wooo HOOO! Expect awesome pictures.. After exploring blogspot for way to long, I'm going to try to make my over-energetic self go to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Meagan,

    I love that you're blogging!!
    I will really enjoy keeping up with you!
    I don't do Facebook or anything, but I do love blogging! It's a fun way to share information and to keep in touch with friends and what's going on in their lives.
    Much love and best wishes on your blogging~
    Ms. Connie

    ReplyDelete