Monday, February 8, 2010

The One with the First Blog

So my "sister/friend" (as she likes to call it) Felicia, decided that I, as a soon-t0-be-Rebel should start blogging so we can "keep up with each other." And like most things, she got her way and talked me into it. Big surprise there. So here I am.. blogging.. here it goes :)
Things you should know:

-I'm a huge "Friends" fan.. thank you Melissa Boyd.. I'm collecting ALL 10 seasons :) Anyway, every episode's name is "The One with...", therefore all my blog titles will start with "The One with.." I'm super pumped about that.
-I'm graduating this year, headed to Ole Miss (Hotty Toddy!)
-My soccer season just ended, and while I am in a state of depression, we are second in the state! Not 1st, but still.. an awesome accomplishment and experience.
-I am and have been in love with Elvis Presley.. I believe there are two types of people: Elvis fans and those that are going to be Elvis fans ;) haha
-I love Jesus.. He is my Rock and gets me through my days. I love my church and my youth group.. a very amazing group of people.. I feel so blessed everyday... Its crazy.. I always wanna help people since Jesus has helped me!
-I have amazing family and friends.. couldn't live without 'em!
-I can't wait to be able to talk about my life on my blog.. It's kinda exciting..

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog. I like the way it looks...colors and graphics, etc. I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete