Friday, March 12, 2010

The One with the Catch Up

Suddenly, I've gotten entirely too busy.. haven't even blogged in a month!
So just for a quick recap...
1) Had our soccer banquet.. yes, I might have cried a little.. big surprise there.. It was a lot of fun though. We surprised Coach Pettit with a professional collage of pictures his wife put together to remember 'his girls' by.. We ate great food (as always, we soccer kids KNOW how to eat :)).. Coach made his speech, he even wrote it down this time.. I don't believe he followed it one bit, but it was wonderful as always. Then Lewis and Tami Harrell put together an amazing slideshow (the part I cried in). All in all, it's been a great year... definitely will miss it (already starting to)
2. The basketball boys went to 'The Big House' this year! I didn't get to attend many games since soccer and basketball schedules clash, but I made the last few and they were definitely the ones to make! They hosted North Half and won... Our fan section successfully fought (not literally, just kinda) with another student section one night and parents another night... interesting weekend. But anyway, they played so great, and I had my pom poms... Well then they went to Jackson to play in the semifinals for the State Championship. Probably 75 percent of school followed the team to jackson.. the team we played was made of beasts.. every single guy.. but we were proud they came that far and had a fun trip! Anna, Mrs. Mitzi, Molly, and Elizabeth Lunn, and I traveled together, belting out Lady Gaga the whole way.. stopping at Smoothie King on the way back (yummm)


3. Exams this week.. plus work.. plus exercising.. plus finding trivial things to occupy my time= one busy girl! But God has calmed my crazy nerves this week.. He is so amazing.. I was stressing like crazy and He gave me the PERFECT verse.. so that has definitely helped my mood..
AND the warm weather.. even if it was just a day, how amazing was that?? flip flops! Hope of sunshine at some point! haha

4. I'm still addicted to LOST and watch it EVERY tuesday.. I can't miss..
I've become obsessed with listening to Dave Barnes lately...
I'm really wanting to learn how to play guitar... help needed
I sold my old maxima (Maxi) and am now driving Minnie (creative names I know)... I got somewhat nostalgic when the time came to give Maxi away, but I check on her every now and then.. ;)
I colored all day today.. like with crayons.. makes me happy.. I decided I want to be a Disney princess (That's what I was coloring by the way)
I miss Felicia extra bad.... those stupid national boards... I need my sister around a little more
Friends season seven is awesome.. I mean they all are, but this is somehow even better...
I have a fatal cough.. Pretty sure both lungs are coming out soon.. pray for me if you get the chance.. yes i exaggerate a tad..

have a blessed day! Jesus and I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. About that cough...yes, the druggist is gonna say, "Drugs are for selling, not taking," but nevermind that sage advice; instead take a really good OTC cough medicine, and if that's not a one-night wonder, be sure to see a doctor. You don't want a cough to turn into something more serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that after reading through the posts that I have been missing...I am now caught up on your life...next I want to tell you that the random picture having nothing to do with the posts...make me happy.. can u keep doing this but make sure I make it into them...I think the ratio of fe pics is pretty good right now...keep that up :) ok love you...bye

    ReplyDelete