Saturday, March 20, 2010

The One with Logan's 17th!

We decided to celebrate Logan's 17th birthday a little early this year and celebrate on a LOST night! Emily got to experience her very first LOST night, and what a night to come! I think we might have made a fan out of her :) I made chess squares, but better yet, Mr. Larry Ramsey (the husband of the ever popular mealplanningwithconnie) grilled "Larry-burgers".. a.k.a the best burgers you'll ever eat! AND Mrs. Connie made everything wonderful imaginable to go with a hamburger... You can see we're a food oriented group :) LOST was wonderful as always and Logan got to blow out his candle.. yes, singular candle.. I thought I had a 1 and a 7 for 17, but no such luck.. sooooo I improvised. I used a fancy tooth pick for a 1 and the real 7 candle.. could hardly tell the difference ;) Then we played apples to apples afterward.. nothing like an extended LOST night



If you can't read.. the cake says... "We love you Logan"
"H 17 B" (Happy 17 Birthday.. like I said, had to improvise)

1 comment:

  1. Your chess squares were delicious, Meagan!! We all enjoyed them the rest of the week! Y'all were so sweet to make Logan feel so special!!
    See you guys tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete